At Holsman Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation P.C., your health and well-being is our top priority.
April 30, 2020
Holsman Physical Therapy is now Open!
Most of our clinics are now open to see patients one-on-one with strict social distancing and infection control guidelines.
Our patients now have three options to receive our medically necessary therapy services: Telehealth/Teletherapy for NJ and NY residents, House Calls, and Out-patient Clinic. Call or make an appointment online today!
March 23, 2020
Holsman Physical Therapy is now offering TeleHealth Services in New York and New Jersey. Due to the pandemic of COVID-19 Disease, we have shifted most of our operations to online and house calls. This will ensure the safetry of our staff and patients by maintaining social distancing. We will provide the best Therapy services you can expect from our licensed Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists. Most major health insurance will cover TeleHealth Services the same way as if you were in our clinics.
To access Telehealth Services, please make an online appointment or if you have made an appointment already, please click the link below:
March 14, 2020
We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities and we are open to provide the personal care needed for our patients treatment and journey to recovery.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices which we have always had at our clinics in addition to extra steps we are taking in light of the virus.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Holsman Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation P.C. include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinics are fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer
Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Additional training to our staff on increased sanitization/hand hygiene recommendations
- Advising our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
We know that the COVID-19 virus can be alarming and a bit scary. At Holsman Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation P.C., we see this as a partnership journey with you as we make it a priority to take care of each other.
The steps that we have put in place are due both to our love for our patients but also for our great staff who are here for our patients.
We can all play a role in this joint battle with the virus.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled by air in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). Alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
At Holsman Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation P.C., the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
The team @ Holsman Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation P.C.